Tuesday, January 1, 2008

First post!

Hi everybody! Welcome to my first serious presence in the BLOGOSPHERE.
This is, of course, a very important milestone in my life. I will do
my best to update you all on my adventures on Study Abroad in New
Zealand and thereafter. Hopefully there will be lots of pretty
pictures for you to look at, courtesy of Flickr. I'm not so good at
keeping up with things (see my abandoned Photo365 project and my heaps
of clothing to be altered), but I promise to try. I can update via email, so that's handy.

Anyway! I believe there is a link on the bottom of the page that lets
you subscribe to this here blog. I'm not sure which option to choose
but somehow I'm sure you can get updates emailed to you.

So I am leaving on Thursday at 2:40 pm from Philadelphia, flying to
LA, then flying to Aukland. The cross-Pacific flight is over 15 hours
with a 1 hour refueling stop on the Cook Islands. Whoa.

Tomorrow I will be rushing around as I finish packing and getting
everything ready to go. I'm a little sad to be leaving, but very
excited to see places other than Newark, Delaware.

No comments: